Sale alert! Value Stick Calendars from Warwick are just $0.60 (c) through July 1st, 2017! Now is a great time to plan ahead for 2018 promotions. Here are 5 fun branding campaign ideas to share with your clients:
1. Create a monthly offer: Turn each calendar sheet into a coupon redeemable for a special monthly offer! This is a great way to drive repeat traffic through your doors. Let customers know they can rip off last month’s calendar sheet and bring it in to receive 10% off their next order, a free appetizer, or a mystery prize! This is a great way to increase the value of the calendar and it gets customers coming back for more. One example where we’ve seen this work well is with pizza deliveries. The restaurant stapled a calendar to each pizza box for each delivery order, and saw increased repeat sales from existing customers month over month.
2. Pair with a greeting card: Do you already send out holiday greeting cards to your customers? (If not, read why you should). Value Stick calendars are thin and lightweight and fit perfectly inside a greeting card. This simple promotion will help keep your brand top of mind well into next year. Take the opportunity to thank them for their business. Not only will you delight your customers by sending a personalized holiday message, but you’ll provide a useful reference calendar that extends your branding for 365 days. How’s that for ROI?
3. Promote a special event: Does your business support a local non-profit? Value Stick Calendars are a great way to highlight an upcoming fundraiser. Include the event date, time and location along with your business info on the imprint area. Optional: pair with a custom printed invitation on any of our digital cards! Great save the date idea for a golf outing, open house, holiday party, trade show, or to raise awareness for your cause.
4. Parade giveaways: Pass them out at a parade for tons of local exposure! If your town holds a year-end holiday parade, walk along your float, handing out calendars to the attendees.
5. Include in a bid folder: For new and potential clients, place a Value Stick Calendar inside your branded presentation folder that contains your job estimate, service contract, or signed agreement. A small gift can go a long way to that show prospective clients you value their business. Even if they don’t need your services now, they’ll know how to reach you when they do.
We hope these creative tips help you plan a great budget-friendly promotion for your client! Need more ideas for a specific industry, or marketing campaign? Get in touch with our team – we’d be happy to help you brainstorm!